- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
A small business case with big attitude
Built from tough, impact-resistant resin this baby is crushproof, dustproof, and waterproof. Which is good, because this case is designed to accommodate tablets and portable computers, no matter where you take them.
The Nanuk 910 is equipped with the same innovative PowerClaw™ lock and latch system as other Nanuk cases. They also ship with Nanuk famous lifetime warranty; short of a nuclear war we guarantee your case will remain intact and keeping your valuables safe.
- Waterproof Rubber Seal
- Ultra resistant NK-7 Resin
- Integrated Bezel System
- NANUK PowerClaw™ Latches
- Soft Grip Handle
- Pressure Release Valve
- Shoulder Strap Attachment
All Nanuk cases go through serious testing and get certified for the following conditions:
Dustproof IP6F Rated
- When taking your case to extreme conditions, you never know when the worst will hit your precious gear. From the hot vacation beach to the violent desert storm, you'll feel safe knowing that your Nanuk case is 100% Dustproof.
Waterproof IPX7 Rated
- The waterproofing seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit NANUK products. The seal is designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin
- With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents.
Nanuk 910 Case (Lime)
Multi-Layered Cubed Foam Insert
Nanuk Cases 910 Case (Lime) with Cubed Foam
|Interior dimensions (L x W x H)||336 x 234 x 104 mm (13.2 x 9.2 x 4.1")|
|Exterior dimensions (L x W x H)||363 x 282 x 120 mm (14.3 x 11.1 x 4.7")|
|Weight (empty)||1.4 kg (3.0 lbs)|
|Lid depth||33 mm (1.3")|
|Base depth||71 mm (2.8")|
|Material||Lightweight NK-7™ resin|
|Internal Volume||7.9 L (0.28 cu. ft)|
|Max. buoyancy||7.7 kg (17 lbs)|
|Temperature range||Min -29°C (-20°F)
Max 60°C (140°F)
|Certifications||ATA 300 | ASTM D4169 | Mil-std-810f | IP67 Rating|
Questions & Answers
Nanuk Cases 910 Case Lime with Cubed Foam
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.