- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $40/day Learn More
Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. Features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 24mm lens produces a 84.1° coverage when used with full frame cameras. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of just under 10" from the lens. A removable petal shaped lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, the lenses threaded front accepts a 77mm filter ring.
* Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- 24mm lens with approximate angle of view of:
- Full-Frame: 84.1°
- APS-C: 57.6°
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "De-clicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 9.8" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
24mm T1.5 Cine DS
|Coverage||Full Frame (FX)|
|Optical Construction||13 Glass Elements In 12 Groups|
|Aperture Range||T1.5 to T22|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||9.8 ” (0.25m)|
|Lens Hood||Removable Petal Shaped|
Questions & Answers
Rokinon DS 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.