- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The new 4-section XPRO Monopod is a professional carbon fibre monopod made to satisfy photographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles.
When paired with the 234RC photo monopod head and a camera, the shooting experience is enhanced and framing speed and versatility increase dramatically. It is the perfect combination of performance and portability: easy to carry while quickly moving from one shooting spot to another, with the tremendous stiffness and solidity of carbon fibre legs.
- The lightest monopod in the range
- Easily holds heavy lenses, up to 7 kg payload
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
This monopod is compatible with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) and allows you to transform your photo monopod into a professional full fluid video monopod. The innovative FLUIDTECH solution allows for a 3D fluid movement – on pan, tilt and swivel, with a pioneering technology based on a spherical system located inside the base which deliver ultimate smoothness through an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
- The MVMXPROBASE can be attached to the XPRO Photo Monopod+ by unscrewing the foot at the bottom of the monopod and convert the photo monopod to a video one for smooth video footage. The MVMXPROBASE is compatible with all XPRO Photo Monopods+, but the MMXPROA3B.
- The MPMXPROC4 is a 4-section lightweight photo camera monopod that supports up to 7kg and weighs a mere 0.6kg.
Its 100% carbon fibre legs ensure the monopod’s supreme rigidity and high absorption of micro movements for excellent image quality. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL), which strongly locks the lever thanks to an easy ergonomic mechanism, it eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' photo camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field.
The MPMXPROC4 replaces the Manfrotto 694CX.
|Legs Tube Diameter
|29.2, 24.8, 20.4, 16 mm
|Safety Payload Weight
|1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
|Carrying Bag Included
|Leg Lock Type
|Maximum Working Temperature
|Minimum Working Temperature
|Pan Bar Included
|fixed - with 1/4″ - retractable 3/8″ screw
|Upper Disc Diameter
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto XPRO Carbon Fibre Monopod 4-Section
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.