World’s First 2:1 Macro Lens with infinity focus
Featuring a magnification range from 0.1x to 2x, this lens is ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios without using an extension tube. The wide magnification range is very useful for shooting macro objects of various sizes. The lens is also designed for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length, providing an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
* This lens can also be used with Full Frame Cameras. However, slight vignetting can occur during infinity focus. For Macro shooting, there is no influence.
- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x.
- Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter
- Housed with 9 elements in 7 groups, with exterior metal enclosure for strengthened durability
- Patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and colour rendering
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of field
- Complimentary lens pouch and filter are included in the package
60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro
|Angle of View||25.3°|
Full Frame (Macro only)
|Lens Structure||9 elements in 7 groups|
|Min. Focusing Distance||18.5cm|
|Dimensions||95 x 70 mm|
|Mounts||Canon / Nikon / Sony A / Pentax K / Sony E|
Questions & Answers
Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2x Ultra-Macro Nikon F Mount Manual Focus Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.