- Webcode: 424012 • Mfr: 600019997
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- f/4 - f/32 Aperture Range
- Medium Format
- 16/10 Elements/Groups
- 82mm Filter Diameter
- Dust & Water Resistant
- Fujifilm G Mount
Fujifilm Fujinon GF 250mm f/4.0 R LM OIS WR LensFujifilm Fujinon GF 250mm f/4.0 R LM OI...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $170.40 Learn More
The GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR is a telephoto lens that achieves approximately 198mm in 35mm format equivalent, bringing together Fujifilm’s proprietary optical design technology: it offers high resolving power for supporting further enhancement of image resolution in the future.
The lens is capable of capturing the atmosphere of any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance and rich bokeh effect. Attaching the “GF1.4X TC WR”, a 1.4x teleconverter provides coverage for telephoto shooting up to approximately 277mm in 35mm format equivalent, without any image quality deterioration. The lens is also equipped with the new focus pre-set function*, which allows the photographer to instantly activate focus settings previously saved in the lens memory. The use of a magnesium alloy lens barrel reduces the product’s weight, and the dust and weather resistant specifications, which also provide the ability to operate in temperatures down to -10°C, ensure that this new lens will serve as a trusted partner for professional photographers.
- Lens Construction of 16 lenses in 10 groups, including one super ED lens and two ED lenses, reduces chromatic aberration and achieves excellent image quality
- Powerful five-stop image stabilization function (CIPA guidelines). allows photographers to make maximum performance of the GFX’s high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots where image shake might be obvious.
- Focus limiter enables faster autofocus speed by restricting focus range, focus pre-set to memorize focus settings previously set into the lens, and 4 focus control buttons located at the lens front operate focus lock or autofocus
- Linear motor to drive the focus lenses achieves high-precision, silent, and fast autofocus operation. In addition, the lens also now includes a new mechanism for fixing the linear motor position when turning the power off or playback, allowing the focus lens to be fixed.
- Robust design with a magnesium alloy lens barrel to ensure both robust structural integrity and a light weight. Sealing has been applied to the lens in 18 different locations for dust and weather resistance and the ability to operate at temperatures of down to -10°C.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM G Mount
GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR Lens
Front Lens Cap FLCP-82
Rear Lens Cap RLCP-002
GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR
|Lens configuration||16 elements 10 groups (includes 2 ED elements, 1 Super ED element)|
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||12.5°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
|Focus range||1.4m - ∞|
(Diameter x Length)
|Approx. ø108 x 203.5 mm
* Distance from camera lens mount flange
* Excluding caps, hoods and tripod collar foot
|Filter size||ø82 mm|
Questions & Answers
Fujifilm Fujinon GF 250mm f/4.0 R LM OIS WR Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.