- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Lease this for: $81.20 Learn More
C-800 Spectro Master Colour Meter
The Sekonic SpectroMaster C-800 is a full-spectrum color meter that can precisely measure every kind of light including LED HMI Fluorescent and electronic flash. Its high-resolution measuring system featuring CMOS sensor enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed color measurement accuracy.
- Measures LED, HMI, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Natural Light and Flash, from 380 to 780 nmt
- Various displays (Text, Spectrum Graph, Spectrum Comparison, CRI, CRI Comparison, SSI, TLCI/TLMF, TM-30-15, Lighting Filter for Rosco© and LEE©, C amera Filter for Kodak Wratten©, LEE© and Fuji©, Multiple Lights Comparison, White Balance Correction)
- Expanded Color Rendering Properties (CRI, SSI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-15)
- Measurements of Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux/fc), LB/CC Filters (for Camera Lens or Lighting Filters), LB/CC Index, CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15), ⊿uv, SSI, TLCI, TM-30-15(Rf, Rg), CIE1931(x, y), Hue, Saturation
Different than any spectrometer today the C-800's direct display of values for major light source and lens filter brands simplifies correcting and modifying light color for cleaner recording and faster post process. The New C800 has CRI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-15, and CRI. Currently, the only meter to have SSI (Spectral Similarity Index) developed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science and Technology Council. Now you can compare and score lights based upon their spectral similarity.
With the C-800 matching the new generation of RGB, RGBW and RGBAW LED's has never been easier. The meter will give you any lights (x, y) values to measure precise chromaticity coordinates, and you can measure Hue and Saturation to get the best match from any RGB LEDs. Now matching your LEDs to any available light source, gelled or not, can now be done in seconds. The enhancements to the new C-800 show the commitment and importance of end-user input and compatibility with new and growing trends in the color control industry. The new Spectromaster C-800 will give filmmakers and photographers increased confidence with lights to render true to life skin tones and realistic color, as well as match lights better than any other meter on the market. The C-800 will empower you to light better.
- Extended Color Control Parameters (Hue/Saturation, CIE 1931 x, y chromaticity coordinate).
- Up to 99 data measurements can be stored in memory.
- Wide measurement range of Color Temperature (1,600 to 40,000K) and illumination (1 to 200,000lx in ambient light, 20 to 20,500lx in flash light)
- C-800 Series Utility (download from www.sekonic.com) offers easy settings in the meter and analysis of memorized data in a computerr
- User-friendly design: 270 degrees swivel head, dark calibration without a cap, large 4.3” color touch panel LCD and Customize function
C-800 Spectro Master Colour Meter
|Illuminance Meter Class||Conforms to requirements for Class A of JIS C 1609-1: 2006 “Illuminance meters Part 1: General measuring instruments"|
|Sensor||CMOS linear image sensor|
|Spectral Wavelength Range||380nm to 780nm|
|Output Wavelength Pitch||1nm|
|Measuring Range||Ambient light (1 to 200,000lx=0.09 to 18,600fc) Flash Light (20 to 20,500lx・s)|
|Accuracy *4, 5 (Standard Illuminant||Illuminance: ±5%±1 (1 to 3,000 lx), ±7.5MK±1digit (3,000 to 200,000 lx) of displayed v CCT: ±4MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 800 lx)|
|Repeatability (xy=Standard Illuminant A||Illuminance: 1%+1 digit (30 to 200,000 lx), 5%+1 digit (1 to 30 lx) of displayed value CCT: 2MK-1 (500 to 100,000 lx) CCT: 4MK-1 (100 to 500 lx) CCT: 8MK-1 (30 to 100 lx) CCT: 17MK-1 (5 to 30 lx)|
|Visible-region Relative Spectral Response Characteristics (f)||Within 9%|
|Cosine Response (f2)||Within 6%|
|Temperature Drift (fT)||Illuminance: ±5% of displayed value CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)|
|Humidity Drift (fH)||Illuminance: ±3% of displayed value CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)|
|Power Source||AA (1.5V) x 2 pcs, USB bus power|
|Measurement Time||Ambient Max.: 15 sec. Ambient Min.: 0.5 sec. Flash: 1 to 1/500s (plush 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400)|
|Measuring Modes||Text mode, Spectral graph mode, Spectral comparison mode, CRI mode, CRI Comparison mode, TM-30 mode, SSI mode, TLCI/TLMF mode, Filter mode, Multi lights mode, White balance correction mode.|
|Other Functions||Function, Auto power off, Auto Dimmer|
|Display languages||English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40 deg. C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 40 deg. C|
|Dimensions||73w x 183h x 27d (body), 40d (light receiving part) mm (2.9w x 7.2h x 1.1d, 1.6d inches)|
|Weight||230g without batteries|
Questions & Answers
Sekonic C-800 Spectro Master Colour Meter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.