- Toronto Pre Order
- Ottawa Pre Order
- Mississauga Pre Order
- Calgary Pre Order
- Edmonton Pre Order
Lease this for: $97.44 Learn More
Lumix S Pro 70-200mm F4 O.I.S.
Telephoto zoom lens suitable for capturing moments using high speed, high precision AF and 5-axis dual I.S. 2
The Panasonic LUMIX S PRO S-R70200 70-200mm F4 Telephoto lens with O.I.S. provides high-resolution, high-contrast images across the entire zoom range making it perfect for portraits to sports. The Panasonic LUMIX 5-Axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) 2 [*1] system can be used with the LUMIX S PRO as a lens for a full-frame mirrorless camera system. LEICA Certified to Leica standards, this Telephoto Lens is an interchangeable Full Frame L-Mount.
- 480 fps AF control linear motor
- 1 ASPH / 1 UHR
- 1 UED / 3 ED
- Beautiful bokeh
- Focus clutch mechanism
- 0.25x Maximum magnification
- 0.92m closest focusing distance
- 4K Video support
- Splash/Dust/Freeze resistance
The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the lens effectively compensates for hand-shake movement, making it easy to shoot without a tripod. This Panasonic LUMIX S PRO lens offers high-precision Auto Focus to capture every photo opportunity. The focus clutch mechanism enables both instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. Focus breathing is suppressed making it an excellent choice for video recording.
Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash*/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series lens.
High Resolution & High Contrast
Superior MTF from the center to the edges over the entire zoom range
Highly versatile 70-200mm & teleconverter
Flexible use – for portraits, sports and wildlife
6-stop 5-axis dual I.S. 2
Highly effective optical image stabilization even in telephoto range
- Lumix S Pro Camera Lens – 70-200mm telephoto zoom F4 L-mount lens, LEICA certified for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- O.I.S. Stabilization – Complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2  makes it possible to use 6-stop slower shutter speed 
- Lens Elements – 23 lenses in 17 groups; an aspherical lens and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- Lens Focusing – A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- Rugged Lens Design – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility
What's IncludedLumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4.0 OIS L-Mount Lens
Front lens cap
Rear lens cap
External tripod mount
Lumix S 24-105mm f/4.0 Macro OIS L-Mount Lens
|Lens Construction||23 elements in 17 groups (1 aspherical lens, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||yes|
|Aperture Type||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.92m (3.02')|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.25x|
|Diagonal Angle of View||34°(Wide) - 12°(Tele)|
|Dust and Splash Resistant||Yes
*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
|Recommended Operating Temperature||-10oC to 40oC (14oF to 104oF)|
|Max. Diameter||φ84.4mm (3.32")
* Excluding external tripod mount
|Overall Length||Approx. 179mm (7.05")
* From the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount
|Weight||Approx. 985g (34.74 oz.)
* Excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount
Questions & Answers
Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4.0 OIS L-Mount Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.