- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $151.25 Learn More
Fluid Head Features:
- Real professional drag performance, selectable 8 positions pan & tilt drag including zero position, offer operators the silky smooth movement and precise framing.
- Selectable 10 position counterbalance for ENG cameras. Thank to newly featured zero position, it can support the lightweight ENG camera as well.
- With self-illuminating leveling bubble.
- Ideal for the ENG cameras from XDCAM to P2HD with low or high profile configuration.
- 100m bowl head, compatible with all 100mm tripods on market.
- Equipped with mini Euro plate quick release system, which enables faster setup of camera.
- 2-Stage 100mm bowl carbon fiber tripod.
- Sturdy and robust design, support upto 75 kgs/165.3 lbs, suitable for ENG application.
- Double extension, ideal for wider variety of application.
- With quick locking system and fast action transport clips.
- Come with extendable mid level spreader.
What's IncludedENG / AL2 Two-Stage Carbon Fiber tripod
V20S Fluid head
SB-2 soft bag
V20S Fluid Head
|Max. Payload||25 kg (55.1 lbs)|
|Counterbalance Range||0-24 kgs / 0-52.9 lbs (at C.O.G 125mm)|
|Camera Platform Type||Mini Euro Plate|
|Sliding Range||70 mm/2.75 in|
|Camera Plate||1/4" and 3/8" screw|
|Counterbalance system||10 steps (1-8 & 2 boost button)|
|Tilt & Pan Drag||8 steps (1-8)|
|Tilt & Pan Range||Tilt: +90/-75° / Pan: 360°|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C/-40 to +140°F|
|Levelling Bubble||Illuminated Leveling Bubble|
|Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs)|
|Bowl Diameter||100 mm|
|Payload||75 kgs/165.3 lbs|
|Height||52-150 cm/20.5-59 in|
|Transport Length||72 cm/28.3 in|
|Weight||4.6 kgs/10.14 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Camgear V20SMSCF Video Kit with V20S Cast Aluminum Fluid Head with Ground Spreader, and Case
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.