- Webcode: 439586 • Mfr: C11CH38201
- 33 x 328 cm (13 x 129") Max. Print Size
- 5760 x 1440 dpi Max. Resolution
- UltraChrome PRO10 Ink System
- 2 min 23 sec (13x19") Print Speed
- USB 3.0 / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 4.3" Tilting LED Touchscreen
Mail-in Rebate $260 Instant Rebate - While Supplies Last, In Stock Only
Begins: Jun 1, 2023 Ends: Jun 30, 2023
- Available in Calgary
- Available in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
SureColor P700 13" Photo Printer
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor P700 — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P700 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
* The included initial cartridges are designed for reliable printer setup and cannot be used as replacement cartridges or resold. The ink supplied with your printer is used during initial setup. In order to produce the highest quality prints, the printer needs to be and will be fully charged with ink. After setup is complete, the ink remaining in the cartridges, and the service life of the maintenance box will be limited. Even if ink levels are low, or the service life of the maintenance box is nearing an end, you can continue to print until the printer displays replacement instructions. However, we recommend being prepared with replacement ink cartridges. An additional maintenance box is included with the printer.
- Outstanding image quality and colour — all-new UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink with Violet produces a wide colour gamut for vibrant and rich colours
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types — no switching needed
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC printhead — consistently delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy
- Easy printing from smart devices — print colour-managed files directly from your iOS® device using an easy-to-use interface
- New Carbon Black Driver Technology — all-new Carbon Black Driver mode dramatically increases Dmax for best-in-class black density on glossy papers
- Professional media handling — accommodates rolls and sheet media up to 1.5 mm thick of Epson Professional, Signature Worthy and Legacy papers as well as third-party media
- Easy to use — features 4.3" customizable touchscreen, wireless connectivity and interior LED light for fast, convenient operation
- Compact design — up to 30 percent smaller than our previous generation
- Industry-leading print permanence — UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that have WIR display permanence ratings of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black-and-white
What's IncludedSureColor P700 Printer
Initial Ink Cartridges
AC Power Cable
User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
CD/DVD Disc Tray
Additional Maintenance Box
*USB and Ethernet cords NOT included.
|Printing Technology||Advanced MicroPiezo AMC 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology|
|Ink Type||UltraChrome PRO10 pigment ink; 10-ink, 10-color Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Gray, Light Gray, Violet, Photo Black and Matte Black|
|Fade Resistance/Print Longevity||Color: up to 200 years
Black-and-white: up to 400 years
|Nozzle Configuration||Color and monochrome heads; 180 nozzles x 10|
|Droplet Technology||Smallest Droplet Size: 1.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different dot sizes per line|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Printer Speed||8.5" x 11" print: 1 min 29 sec
13" x 19" print: 2 min 23 sec
|Printer Language/Drivers||Epson ESC/P® raster photographic drivers standard|
Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridges
|Cartridge Fill Volume||25 mL each color x 10 colors total|
|Ink Cartridge Shelf Life||2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink|
|Main Top-loading||Main Top-loading Up to 13" x 19"; up to 120 sheets plain paper, 30 sheets photo paper, and single sheet loading of thicker fine art paper|
|Front Media Path||Up to 13" x 19"; single sheet manual feeder, designed for thicker papers up to 1.5 mm thick|
|Roll Paper||13" roll, 2" or 3" core|
|BorderFree® Printing||3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", B (11" x 17"), A3 (11.7" x 16.5"), Super B (13" x 19")|
|Printable Area||Max. paper width 13"
Max. cut-sheet size 13" x 19"
Min. cut-sheet size 3.5" x 5"
Max. printable area 13" x 129"
|Printer Interfaces||Hi-Speed USB 3.0 (1 port), 100Base-T Ethernet (1 port), 2.4 GHz (802.11n) and 5 GHz Wireless (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac), Wi-Fi Direct®6, AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Epson Print Layout for iOS|
Operating Systems Supported
|OS Systems Supported||Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 or later
Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
|UltraChrome HD Ink (25 mL)||Photo Black Ink Cartridge T770120
Cyan Ink Cartridge T770220
Magenta Ink Cartridge T770320
Yellow Ink Cartridge T770420
Light Cyan Ink Cartridge T770520
Light Magenta Ink Cartridge T770620
Gray Ink Cartridge T770720
Matte Black Ink Cartridge T770820
Light Gray Ink Cartridge T770920
Violet Ink Cartridge (50 ml) T770020
|Eco Features||ENERGY STAR® qualified
Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
|Acoustic Noise Level||Approx. 39 dB(A) according to ISO 7779|
|Safety Standards||UL (MET), FCC (Class A), CSA, CE, EMC|
Voltage: AC 110 – 240 V
|Power Consumption||Printing: Approx. 22 W
Sleep Mode: approx. 1.1 W
Power Off: approx. 0.14 W
|Relative Humidity||Operating: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
Storage: 5 to 85% (no condensation)
|Temperature||Operating: 10˚ to 35˚C (50˚ to 95˚ F)
Storage: -20˚ to 40˚ C (-4˚ to 104˚ F)
|Weight||16 kg (35.3 lbs)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||51.5 x 77 x 42 cm (20.3 x 30.3 x 16.5")|
|Storage (WxDxH)||51.5 x 36.8 x 18.5 cm (20.3 x 14.5 x 7.3")|
Questions & Answers
Epson SureColor P700 Printer
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.