- Webcode: 439587 • Mfr: C11CH37201
- 43 x 328 cm (17 x 129") Max. Print Size
- 5760 x 1440 dpi Max. Resolution
- UltraChrome PRO10 Ink System
- 2 min 23 sec (13x19") Print Speed
- USB 3.0 / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 4.3" Tilting LED Touchscreen
- Available in Calgary
- Available in Edmonton
- Available in Mississauga
- Available in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Lease this for: $68.01 Learn More
SureColor P900 17" Photo Printer
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor P900 — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P900 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
- Outstanding image quality and colour — all-new UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink with Violet produces a wide colour gamut for vibrant and rich colours
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types — no switching needed
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC printhead — consistently delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy
- Easy printing from smart devices — print colour-managed files directly from your iOS® device using an easy-to-use interface
- New Carbon Black Driver Technology — all-new Carbon Black Driver mode dramatically increases Dmax for best-in-class black density on glossy papers
- Professional media handling — accommodates rolls and sheet media up to 1.5 mm thick of Epson Professional, Signature Worthy and Legacy papers as well as third-party media
- Easy to use — features 4.3" customizable touchscreen, wireless connectivity and interior LED light for fast, convenient operation
- Compact design — up to 30 percent smaller than our previous generation
- Industry-leading print permanence — UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that have WIR display permanence ratings of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black-and-white
What's IncludedSureColor P900 Printer
Initial Ink Cartridges
AC Power Cable
User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
CD/DVD Disc Tray
* USB and Ethernet cords NOT included.
|Printing Technology||Advanced MicroPiezo AMC 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology|
|Ink Type||UltraChrome PRO10 pigment ink; 10-ink, 10-color Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Gray, Light Gray, Violet, Photo Black and Matte Black|
|Fade Resistance/Print Longevity||Color: up to 200 years
Black-and-white: up to 400 years
|Nozzle Configuration||Color and monochrome heads; 180 nozzles x 10|
|Droplet Technology||Smallest Droplet Size: 1.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different dot sizes per line|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Printer Speed||8.5" x 11" print: 1 min 29 sec
13" x 19" print: 2 min 23 sec
|Printer Language/Drivers||Epson ESC/P® raster photographic drivers standard|
Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridges
|Cartridge Fill Volume||50 mL each color x 10 colors total|
|Ink Cartridge Shelf Life||2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink|
|Main Top-loading||Main Top-loading Up to 17" x 22"; up to 120 sheets plain paper, 30 sheets photo paper, and single sheet loading of thicker fine art paper|
|Front Media Path||Up to 17" x 22"; single sheet manual feeder, designed for thicker papers up to 1.5 mm thick|
|Roll Paper||17" roll, 2" or 3" core|
|BorderFree® Printing||3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", B (11" x 17"), A3 (11.7" x 16.5"), Super B (13" x 19"), 16" x 20" and C (17"x 22")|
|Printable Area||Max. paper width 17"
Max. cut-sheet size 17" x 22";
Min. cut-sheet size 3.5" x 5"
Max. printable area 17" x 129"
|Printer Interfaces||Hi-Speed USB 3.0 (1 port), 100Base-T Ethernet (1 port), 2.4 GHz (802.11n) and 5 GHz Wireless (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac), Wi-Fi Direct®6, AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Epson Print Layout for iOS|
Operating Systems Supported
|OS Systems Supported||Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 or later
Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
|UltraChrome HD Ink (25 mL)||Photo Black Ink Cartridge T46Y100
Cyan Ink Cartridge T46Y200
Magenta Ink Cartridge T46Y300
Yellow Ink Cartridge T46Y400
Light Cyan Ink Cartridge T46Y500
Light Magenta Ink Cartridge T46Y600
Gray Ink Cartridge T46Y700
Matte Black Ink Cartridge T46Y800
Light Gray Ink Cartridge T46Y900
Violet Ink Cartridge (50 ml) T46YD00
|Eco Features||ENERGY STAR® qualified
Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
|Acoustic Noise Level||Approx. 41 dB(A) according to ISO 7779|
|Safety Standards||UL (MET), FCC (Class A), CSA, CE, EMC|
Voltage: AC 110 – 240 V
|Power Consumption||Printing: Approx. 24 W
Sleep Mode: approx. 1.1 W
Power Off: approx. 0.14 W
|Relative Humidity||Operating: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
Storage: 5 to 85% (no condensation)
|Temperature||Operating: 10˚ to 35˚C (50˚ to 95˚ F)
Storage: -20˚ to 40˚ C (-4˚ to 104˚ F)
|Weight||16 kg (35.3 lbs)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||61.5 x 90 x 52 cm (24.2 x 35.6 x 20.5")|
|Storage (WxDxH)||61.5 x 36.8 x 19.8 cm (24.2 x 14.5 x 7.8")|
Questions & Answers
Epson SureColor P900 Printer
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.