- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The MagShoe is a universal, ergonomic cold shoe bracket you can operate with one hand. Just slide in your flash, turn the lock 90 degrees and you’re golden. It’s a must-have for any photographer who wants to work faster, easier and awesome-er. The new MagShoe 2 includes an upgrade in materials and design to support the larger MagBox Pro softboxes like the MagBox Pro 42 Octa and MagBox Pro 36 Strip.
- Universal cold shoe mount
- Upgrade in materials and design to support larger boxes
- Keeps flashes in place securely with durable locking mechanism
- Gold anodized colour top
- Large squeezable button to adjust angle easily and precisely with one hand
- Locks in fast, simply slide in and turn dial
- Easy to use, no more small screws and nuts to deal with
- Ergonomic pistol grip offers easily handling
- Works perfectly in combination with the MagRing
- Place on stand or hand-hold
- Compatible with virtually any Speedlight flash
- Includes ¼-20 adapter for flashes like the AD200 or to mount LED light panels and GoPro cameras.
Use the entire MagBox Pro system on the stand or take it handheld when attached to the comfortable, ergonomic, and totally awesome MagShoe 2—the industry’s most innovative cold-shoe flash bracket, now made even stronger.
The MagShoe 2 is materially and structurally stronger than the original MagShoe, and is required for use with the larger MagBox Pro 42 Octa or MagBox Pro 36 Strip. The MagShoe 2 gets rid of ugly, uncomfortable, time-consuming knobs and brackets and redesigns the clunky cold shoe body into a simple, easy to use design. A large squeezable button adjusts the MagShoe 2’s position and locks it in quickly at the angle you choose. Just squeeze and release. That’s it. At the top, the MagShoe 2’s custom, durable locking mechanism tightens your flash in with a simple twist and makes sure it isn’t going anywhere. And since MagMod likes to make things easy, this system is so simple to set up and control that it can all be used one-handed.
Questions & Answers
MagMod Magshoe 2
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.