- Available in Edmonton
- Available in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Lavalier II | Premium Lavalier Microphone
The Lavalier II is a premium lavalier microphone that is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications.
- Premium lavalier microphone for high-quality audio capture in broadcast, filmmaking and content creation applications
- Revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip
- Discreet and easy to conceal
- Broadcast-grade sound quality with flat frequency response and omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3.5mm TRS locking connector
- Premium accessory kit with pop filter, mini furry windshield, mic clip, coloured ID rings and zip case
The Lavalier II is the perfect companion for range of RØDE devices, including the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and features a 3.5mm locking connector for use with professional wireless microphone systems.
Premium Accessory Kit
The Lavalier II comes with a premium accessory kit to help you capture the best sound in any scenario and keep your microphone safe and organised.
- A high-quality pop filter for preventing unwanted wind noise or plosives from interfering with your recording
- A mini furry windshield for recording outdoors in high-wind conditions
- Ultra-compact and versatile mounting clip for placing the Lavalier II on clothing or objects (includes cable management slots)
- Coloured identification tags for keeping track of your microphones in multi-mic setups
- Handy zip case for keeping your microphones and accessories safe, tidy and organised
What's IncludedLavalier II Microphone
Set of Coloured ID Tags
Lavalier II Premium Lavalier Microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarized|
|Cable Length||120 cm (47.2")|
|Active Electronics||JFET Impedance Converter|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)||27 dBA Typical|
|Max. SPL||106 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 1% THD)
120 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 10% THD)
|Max. Output Level||50mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.59 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dynamic Range||79 dB Typical|
|Power Requirements||1.8V to 5V Plugin power|
|Weight||9 g (0.31 oz)|
Questions & Answers
Rode Lavalier II Premium Lavalier Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.