- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $15/day Learn More
Using a special articulated joint which works both as a locking collar and as a pivoting boom clamp, all Manfrotto upright boom stands can rapidly be converted into stands with horizontal boom arms.
Manfrotto's unique boom stands are the perfect answer to those who need the flexibility of a boom and a lightstand in one unit. Available in lightweight aluminium and steel for any type of shoot.
Equipped with the most popular light attachments: 16mm pin, 16mm and 28mm bushings.
- Aluminum stand
- Supplied with sandbag counterweight (empty) for maximum stability and smoothness
- 4 sections, 3 risers
- Ø: 35, 30, 25, 20mm
- Leg Ø: 22mm
- Minimum extension boom: 19cm
- Maximum extension boom: 191cm
- Maximum load at boom full extension: 2kg with counterweight
|Maximum Evenly Distibuted Load on Level Ground||9kg|
|Maximum Load on Fully Extended Stand at 6° Inclination||0.9kg@392cm|
|Spigot Size*||Type 25 + Spigot Art. 013|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 420B Combi Boom Stand with Sandbag - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.