- Webcode: 222454 • Mfr: 1560-000-110
- Watertight & Dustproof Wheeled Protector Case
- 56 x 45.5 x 26 cm (22.1 x 17.9 x 10.74") Exterior
- 51 x 38 x 23 cm (19.9 x 15 x 9") Interior
- 9.1 kg (20 lbs) Weight
- Polypropylene Material Construction
- Double-Throw Latching System
- Retractable/Fold Down Handle
- Includes Foam Insert
Pelican 1560 Case Black w/Foam w/Retractable Handle & WheelsPelican 1560 Case Black w/Foam w/Retra...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
1560 Protector Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 2 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof.
These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case™ that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam or optional padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost). This case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association).
22 1/16" L x 17 15/16" W x 10 7/16" D.
20 3/8" L x 15 7/16" W x 9" D.
Case Weight w/foam
Aprox: 16.5 lbs
Aprox 18.6 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Pelican 1560 Case Black w/Foam w/Retractable Handle & Wheels
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.