- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
Dynamic Range (Typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
Frequency Response: 70 - 16,000 Hz
Phantom Power Requirements: 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
Impedance: 100 ohms
Output Connector: XLRM-type on cable
Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica Unidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.