- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Audio-Technica AT2020 is a cost-effective studio condenser microphone intended for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. The capsule features a 16mm low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern is effective in rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from any source. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Cardioid Condenser Element
The 16mm low-mass diaphragm features a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes ambient room noise, noise from adjacent instruments or vocalists and minimizes feed-back caused by monitors.
Wide Frequency Response
The wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allows accurate signal reproduction from any source.
Wide Dynamic Range & Transient Response
The AT2020 boasts a wide dynamic range of 124dB (typical). The capsule reproduces loud signals and transients with minimal noise and peak distortion.
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Pivoting Stand Mount 5/8" - 27 threaded
- Soft Protective Pouch
- Limited Warranty
||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)
||124dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL|
||74dB, 1kHz @ 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144dB SPL, 1kHz @ Max SPL|
|Power Requirements||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR male|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||6.38" x 2.05" (162 x 52mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||12.1 oz (345 g)|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.