- Webcode: 235991 • Mfr: CT-40MB
- 10 kg (22 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 134-295 cm (52.8-116.1") Height Range
- 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) Weight
- Steel Material Construction
- 100 cm (39.4") Footprint Diameter
- 134 cm (52.7") Closed Length
- Quick Release
Kupo CT-40MB 40" Master C Stand with Turtle Base - BlackKupo CT-40MB 40" Master C Stand wit...
- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $10/day Learn More
Master C Stand with Turtle Base
The Kupo Master C Stand with Turtle Base features a unique innovation in the world of C Stands that enables the still or moving image-maker of any skill level to open and collapse the legs of the base in under two seconds.
- Zinc casting alloy makes the leg base holders most solid and sturdiest.
- Stainless steel heli-coil give protection for the aluminum riser from being damaged by stainless steel bolt of knob.
- The unique hollow design of the junior pin receiver on the base also makes dust, sands and water pass through easily for better cleaning and easy maintenance.
- Captive on the top of the thread blot prevents the knob from falling off the stands.
The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. The removable base that separates from the main riser section for easy transport. The other advantage of a turtle base is that once you remove the main riser section, you have a junior 1-1/8'' (28mm) receiver to accept any junior stud or accessory.
Century Stands, more commonly known as “C” Stands, have been one of the most common types of grip equipment used by the filmmaking industry for decades due to their strength and flexibility. Used on its own or in combination with a grip head and grip arm, the C stand is used for mounting lighting equipment and a whole variety of light shaping tools and accessories. All Century Stands feature a unique base specially designed with three varied leg heights. This enables the user to position, or “nest” the stand bases so that the risers are just inches apart from one another for use in close proximity mounting of lights and other grip equipment or easy storage.
|Closed Length||134 cm (52.7")|
|Max. Height||295 cm (116.1")|
|Min. Height||134 cm (52.8")|
|Weight||7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)|
|Footprint Diameter||100 cm (39.4")|
|Max. Payload||10 kg (22 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Kupo CT-40MB 40" Master C Stand with Turtle Base - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.