- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The world’s number one mould-made traditional printmaking paper, with more than 500 years of history and heritage is now available within the Canson Infinity Digital Fine Art & Photo Portfolio. B F K Rives has a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of OBAs and a very specific smooth and velvety texture.
This exceptional paper is ideal for fine art prints and photographs and gives them a very prestigious aura.
- 100% Rag
- Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
|Size||44" x 50'|
Questions & Answers
Canson Infinity 44" x 50' Infinity PrintMaKing Rag Matte - 310 gsm - Roll
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.