- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Platine Fibre Rag is the combination of the premium 100% cotton Platinum paper that Canson has supplied for many years to the original Platinum and Platine photographic market, with the latest microporous coating, making the traditional darkroom paper now available for your digital printing.
Setting the benchmark for Digital Darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as colour photographic prints.
- 100% Cotton Rag Platine
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- Pure white without optical brightening agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Developed to meet gallery and museum longevity requirements and to respect the ISO 9706 standard :
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid-free certified to avoid paper degradation
|Size||11" x 17"|
Questions & Answers
Canson Infinity 11" x 17" Infinity Platine Fibre Rag Satin - 310 gsm - 25 Sheets
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.