- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Shure SM7B
- Swivel (Yoke Mount) Stand Adapter
- Cross Talk Windscreen
- Switch Cover Plate
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity (Typical, Equivalent SPL/milliOersted)
60Hz: 11dB 500Hz: 24dB
1 kHz: 33dB
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Applications||Best for Voice Over (Broadcast Announcer) Work|
|Features||Low Frequency Roll-Off: Bass Roll-Off and Mid-Range Emphasis Switch|
(Length x Diameter)
|7.469 x 2.5" (189.7 x 96 mm)|
|Weight||1 lb. 11 oz. (765.4 g)|
Questions & Answers
Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Studio Vocal Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.