- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Style and Clarity for Serious Artists and Photographers
- Exclusive PolyGlass® pocket sheets; crystal clear clarity unlike any other
- Rigid and lightweight polypropylene cover
- Acid free and archival safe
- Thick gauge black, acid free mounting paper
- Genuine ITOYA quality
- 24 pages for 48 views
Featuring the same ITOYA-exclusive crystal-clear PolyGlass® pocket sheets used in all Art Profolio® Professional books, the Art Profolio Advantage sports a fresh contemporary look for the ultimate understatement in presentation and storage. Using a special polypropylene material, the Art Profolio Advantage incorporates a rigid, yet lightweight black poly cover for added durability with easy-to-carry mobility. The Advantage, fashioned with a muted texture cover surface, features a multi-fold spine that lies completely flat to ensure that your Photos and Artwork are the stars of your presentation.
Combining quality, durability and style, the PolyGlass pages are fastened solidly to the cover with black anodized metal rivets giving the Advantage its strength and unique, modern look. 24 PolyGlass sheets allow for up to 48 inserts. As with all Art Profolio brand books, the Advantage is acid-free and PVC-free with European-sourced acid-free mounting paper.
- Art Profolio Art Advantage Presentation Book
- 24 Polygloss Sheets (48 inserts)
|Size||11" x 17" - Portrait|
|Number of pages||24 (48 inserts)|
Questions & Answers
Itoya 11"x17" Art Profolio Advantage
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.