- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Tiffen UV Haze-1 filters are a wise initial investment. It can help protect your lenses from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
A UV filter not only minimizes the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions, but is also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. A lens that accidentally gets dropped on its front element while hiking can potentially be saved by purchasing this item. Some people refer to it as "cheap insurance". As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times.
Aside from that more-than-significant benefit, UV filters render your photos clearer, sharper and more contrasty. This filter will eliminate approximately 3/4 of the disturbing UV contamination in your image. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct and acceptable image by removing much of the blue tint normally associated with atmospheric haze.
- Reduces excessive blue by absorbing almost three quarters of UV light.
- Best general purpose UV control
- Eliminates UV problems from most situations where increased haze tends to wash out color and image clarity
- Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage
- Can be kept on your camera at all times
- Available for Wide Angle lenses
- Tiffen 46mm UV Haze-1 Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- Limited Warranty
|Size||46mm, 5mm thick|
|Effect||Reduces excessive blue
Cuts through haze and can improve image clarity
Protects front element of lens
|Application||Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in colour and clarity|
|Colour Temperature||No change|
|Front Filter Thread Size||46mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||46mm|
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 46mm UV Haze 1 Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.