- Available in Toronto
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer Filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colours providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
If you're out walking on a lovely day - in the mountains or at the beach - and you want to get a fabulous shot of a cloud-filled sky or make the water seem more saturated, then a polarizer is the way to go. This filter is the best way to make the clouds stand out, increase or decrease the saturation of the ocean or increase or decrease the reflection off the water. You can also use this filter when shooting into glass or windows since it will, again, either increase or decrease reflections.
Along with a UV or Skylight Filter, a polarizing filter should be a part of everyone's gear bag. It can turn a run-of-the-mill image into a stunning, creative photo by increasing colour saturation.
Please Note: Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems without problems).
- Eliminates ultraviolet rays from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase colour saturation, without affecting the overall colour balance
- Can dramatically enhance a blue sky and make the clouds more prominent
- Used best at right angle to the sun
- Effective with cameras that use beam splitters in the path of the TTL light meter and with AF cameras
- Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizing Filter
- Limited Warranty
|Size||52mm, 5mm thick|
|Filter Factor||Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)|
|Effect||Removes reflections and increases colour saturation without affecting the overall colour balance|
|Application||Nature, travel, outdoor photography|
|Colour Temperature||Not Applicable|
|Front Filter Thread Size||52mm
Pitch Thread = 0.75
|Front Lens Cap Size||52mm|
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.