- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Please Note: Images for illustrative purposes only. Shown with optional equipment (not included).
The Aero XDC is the ideal eXternal Drive Compartment to use with any Tether Table Aero. The XDC frees up valuable space on the Tether Table due to its low-profile sleeve which mounts under the table's surface. The compartment's tunnel design allows for easy connectivity of drives and cables. The open structure also provides efficient ventilation, keeping drives cool.
- Seamless Integration - Artfully designed to seamlessly integrate with the complete Aero System product line, the XDC is constructed of the same lightweight T6 Aerospace aluminum and is finished in brushed silver or non-reflective black to complement existing Tether Table Aeros.
- Complete Versatility - The Aero XDC can be positioned on either side of any Tether Table Master, Standard or Traveler, integrating effortlessly into any photographers' existing work-flow. The Aero MacBook Pro 13”, 15", 17" and iMac Tether Table are compatible with the Aero XDC but it can only be positioned on the left side of the table.
- Flawless Crafting - The Aero XDC is designed to fit the most popular mobile external hard drives, such as the LaCie Rugged or G-Tech Mini, used by photographers today.
- Tether Tools Aero XDC (Black)
- Limited Warranty
|Dimensions||4"W x 11/8"H x 6"D / 101mm x 29mm x 152mm|
Questions & Answers
Tether Tools Aero XDC Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.