- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffusefield and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist’s or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- MKH 50 Super Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||RF condenser microphone|
|Frequency response (microphone)||40 - 20000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||25 (8) mV/Pa +- 1 dB|
|Nominal impedance||150 Ohm|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|
|Equivalent noise level||12 (18) dB|
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3||21 (27) dB|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||134 (142) dB / 1 kHz|
|Battery Specification||48 +- 4 V Phantom|
|Current consumption||2 mA|
|Dimensions||d 25 x 153 mm|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser MKH50-P48 Super Cardioid Studio Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.