- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Bamboo 290 gsm
Hahnemühle Bamboo is the world’s first FineArt inkjet paper made from 90% bamboo fibres, for a natural look and environmentally friendly paper production.
The natural white, warm-toned bamboo paper does not contain optical brighteners, and stands out thanks to its soft, lightly textured felt structure and sensual feel. The matt premium inkjet coating delivers excellent printing results with defined reproduction of colour and detail, particularly for warm hues and monochrome prints. Bamboo is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most precise requirements in terms of age resistance. The unique combination of sustainable bamboo fibres, soft surface texture and impressive print quality gives the artwork outstanding expression and soul.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here.
25x Bamboo 290gsm Paper Sheets (8.5x11")
Bamboo 290 gsm
|Media Colour||Natural White|
|Calcium Carbonate Buffered||Yes|
|Water Resistance||Very High|
Questions & Answers
Hahnemuhle 8.5"x11" Bamboo 290 gsm - 25 Sheets
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.