- Webcode: 273470 • Mfr: BETA52A
- FREE SHIPPING Available
Product HighlightsOptimized for low-frequency bass punch/high-power SPL handling. Designed for kick drum.
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Shure BETA®52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and "punch", and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Shure BETA 52A Supercardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
- 5/8" to 3/8" (Euro) Thread Adapter
- Storage Bag
|Transducer||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 10kHz|
|Power Requirements||dynamic microphone, does not require power|
|Output Impedance||Rated Impedance is 150 Ohms (45 Ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z|
|Output Connectors||3-pin Male XLR|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||174 dB at 1000 Hz (calculated)|
|Dimensions||3.750 x 6.406 x 3.750" (95.25 x 162.72 x 95.25mm) LxHxW|
|Weight||605 grams (21.6 oz)|
Questions & Answers
Shure Beta52A Kick Drum Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.