- Webcode: 273873 • Mfr: AT4053B
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- Studio Microphone
- HyperCardioid Pickup Pattern
- XLR Connection
- Includes Stamp Clamp, Windscreen & Case
Audio Technica AT4053b Hypercardioid Mic Studio Condenser Includes Stand Clamp, Windscreen and Carrying CaseAudio Technica AT4053b Hypercardioid Mic Stud...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
This versatile studio performer may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. And its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- AT4900b-48 Mic Body
- AT4053b-EL Head Capsule
- Mic Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- Carrying Case
|ELEMENT||Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|NOISE||16 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 4.8 mA typical|
|SWITCH||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|WEIGHT||127 g (4.5 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||155.0 mm (6.10") long,
21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS||AT4049b-EL (omnidirectional);
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||S1|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica AT4053b Hypercardioid Mic Studio Condenser Includes Stand Clamp, Windscreen and Carrying Case
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.