- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Tiffen's Glimmerglass 1 Filter
The First Filter Series With a “Psychological Edge”
A new series of Diffusion filters, seems to support the theory that when you “look good”, you “feel good.” People always want to look their best. And they want to look even better in pictures. Here’s another way Tiffen makes that happen. Redefining filters, the Glimmerglass softens fine details in a unique manner, while adding a mild glow to highlights. As contrast is also reduced, the look is one of enhanced beauty.
- 3 filters in one, reducing multiple surfaces and potential reflection from stacked filters
- For digital cameras with CMOS & CCD sensors with heightened response to the Red channel
- Absorbs pollution of the Far Red (visible), Near Infrared and Far Red wavelengths
- IR absorbing component is proportionate to the ND value
- Softens fine details while adding mild glow to highlights
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes without looking "soft-focus"
- Provides mild contrast reduction with modest highlight flare
- Glass has a distinct silver “sparkle”
- No color vignetting on wide angle lenses
- Ideal for lightweight or clip-on matte boxes
- Available in ND 0.6, 0.9, and 1.2 each combined with GG ½ or GG1.
- Made from water white glass
A wide range of diffusion effects to help you explore and realize your vision and creativity.
A first in this field
This filter is both effective to look at as well as to look through. The glass itself has a distinct silver ‘sparkle,’ which has been found to be doubly useful. When production starts and people see the filter glittering on the front of the lens, they become more confident in the knowledge that the filter is working for them and they may also turn in a better performance.
Glimmerglass filters are available in grades 1-5
Available in many standard professional motion picture and television sizes, as well as screw-in sizes in 49mm to 82mm. The effect of the lighter grades is subtle, with the higher grades becoming gradually more noticeable, all capable of providing a beautiful image.
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass 1 Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.