- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
A Tool of the Trade for Filmmaking
The Scrim Jim Cine Floppy Cutter Fabric is the essential light control tool for run-and-gun filmmakers, directors of photography, and on-the-go cinematographers.
- Block, flag, and shape light
- For use with the Scrim Jim and the Scrim Jim Cine light control systems
- Essential fabric for DPs, filmmakers, and photographers
- Durable solid black fabric
- 4' x 4' double-layer block can be expanded to 4' x 6'
- Lined with heavy-duty touch fastener
- Mounts instantly to 4' x 4' Scrim Jim Cine frame
- Frame sold separately
Convertible Light Control
When expanded, this versatile fabric converts from a 4' x 4' block to a 4' x 6' flag that can be flown in front of any light source imaginable.
Block Light or Create Negative Fill
This heavy-duty black fabric is virtually reflection-free and can be used to add negative fill or enhance shadows in dramatic scenes. This fabric can also be used to flag light, prevent light spill, and can act as barndoors for large light sources.
Premium Duvetyne Fabric
Scrim Jim Cine black fabric is ultra-durable, giving you the ability to block and flag the even brightest artificial lights and sunlight.
Fabrics Instantly Attach to Frames
Scrim Jim Cine fabrics features velcro edging for instant placement on frames with corner security tabs to ensure mounting even on windy locations.
Questions & Answers
Westcott 4x8 Scrim Jim Cine Floppy Cutter Fabric
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.