- Available in Toronto
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise.
Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
Soft protective pouch
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|NOISE||12 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical|
10 dB pad (nominal)
|WEIGHT||403 g (14.2 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||170.0 mm (6.69") long,
52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.