- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The SmartRig IIfrom Saramonic is an easy solution to connect any a XLR microphone or 6.3mm guitar to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and Android devices. As a high-quality microphone preamp, the Saramonic SmartRig II allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
* To use the headphone monitoring jack, the recording app you use must feature a "playback monitoring" option. What that does is sends a playback signal in addition to receiving the audio input.
Saramonic Mic/Guitar Interface
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB)|
|Noise:||-98 dB full band (with Phantom Power)|
|Maximum Output Level:||2 Vrms|
|Phantom Max Current:||13mA|
|Dimensions & Weight:||8.8cm x 4.1cm x 4.2cm. 75g (2.57oz)|
Questions & Answers
Saramonic Smartphone Audio Adapt w/XLR
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.