- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Board for Creators
Podcasting, Music and Beyond
Creators are evolving—and so is Zoom. LiveTrak L-8 makes it easier than ever to mix, monitor and record professional-sounding podcasts and music performances in one portable, affordable package.
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
Power to the Podcast
Podcast creators are a special breed. They require a unique set of audio features, along with the flexibility of a proper mixing console. The LiveTrak L-8 combines Zoom’s famous audio performance with features made for podcasters.
Sound Pad Magic
Just press a button to play intros, outros, jingles, ads and sound effects. With 6 easily-assignable Sound Pads, the right sound is at your fingertips.
First-Time Caller, Long-Time Listener
Remote interviews are a snap with the L-8; just connect your phone via the provided TRRS cable. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from the caller. Or use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack and more.
Small in Size.
Big on Sound.
From singer-songwriters to small bands, the L-8 is the ideal mixer and recorder for musicians who may be small in number, but big on sound.
A Track for Everyone
The pros know that when you record everyone on their own separate track it just sounds better and provides more flexibility in the edit. The L-8 records separate tracks directly to your SD card, enabling you to edit them later.
Record Twice, Once
Used as an audio interface, the L-8 can record full episodes directly to your computer and an SD card simultaneously. You can also live stream while recording.
Go Out & Play
No outlet? No worries. Get up to 2 ½ hours of power from just four AA batteries. You can also power using a USB battery, and with the L-8’s unique USB connection design, you never have to worry about accidentally disconnecting.
* L-8 is class compliant, enabling connection with iOS devices. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
What's IncludedLiveTrak L-8 Mixer/Recorder
AD-17 AC Adapter
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS / NUMBER OF CHANNELS
MIC/LINE : 6
LINE : 2
MASTER OUT : 1
MASTER OUT (PHONES) : 1
MONITOR OUT (PHONES) : 3
|MASTER OUT (PHONES)||
|MONITOR OUT (PHONES)||
Maximum output level
75 Hz, 12 dB/OCT
HIGH: 10 kHz, ±15 dB, shelving MID: 2.5 kHz, ±15 dB, peaking LOW: 100 Hz, ±15 dB, shelving
|Maximum simultaneous recording tracks||
12 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
|Maximum simultaneous playback tracks||
WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
4GB–32GB SDHC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher) 64GB–512GB SDXC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher)
Recording: 12 channels Playback: 4 channels
Mass storage USB 2.0 High Speed
20 Hz – 20 kHz: –1 dB at 44.1 kHz 20 Hz – 40 kHz: –3 dB at 96 kHz (when +48 dB)
|Equivalent input noise||
Actual measurements: 121dB EIN (IHF-A) at +54dB/150Ω input
LCD with backlight (96×64 resolution)
• 4 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
|Estimated continuous operation times using batteries||
2 hours for alkaline or 3 hours for NiMH when battery saving mode on/48V off
268 x 74 x 282 mm (10.5 x 2.9 x 11")
|Weight (unit only)||
1.56 kg (3.44 lbs)
Questions & Answers
Zoom LiveTrak L-8, 8-Channel Mixer (6 combo, + 2 TS)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.