- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
ATH-E40 | Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones
The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design of the ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones provides improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street.
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance (also available separately as the EP-C)
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
What's IncludedATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones
Silicone Eartips (XS/S/M/L)
6.3 mm (1/4") Adapter
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Weight||10 g (0.3 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.