- Available in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Available in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
The Ultimate Recorder for Podcasting
The PodTrak P4 has everything you need to capture professional sounding podcasts to SD card or to your computer. Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak P4 makes it easy to capture professional audio wherever you’re recording your podcasts.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11 preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply
High Quality Mic Inputs
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
Headphones for Everyone
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
You and your guests are not always together. That’s why the P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favorite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated.
You can also use the optional Zoom BTA-2* Bluetooth Receiver to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
* BTA-2 available separately (here).
What's IncludedPodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder
2x AA Batteries
|Number of input channels||4 (mono/stereo)|
|Number of output channels||1 (headphone Å~ 4)|
|Connectors||MIC: XLR jacks (2: HOT)
Smartphone connection jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R,RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
USB: USB Type-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
Note: Use a USB cable that supports data transfer. USB bus power is supported.
DC 5 V: USB Type-C (for power supply)
Headphones: 3.5 mm stereo mini
|Phantom power||+48 V|
|Recorder||Formats: WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, mono/stereo
Recording media: 4 GB−32 GB SDHC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher);
64 GB−512 GB SDXC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher)
|Audio interface||44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out|
|Power||2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
* It is recommended using NiMH
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A (USB bus power is supported.)
|Est. continuous operation time using batteries||Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card (when 48 V is OFF and headphone impedance is 63 Ω)
Alkaline batteries: about 4 hours
NiMH batteries (1900 mAh): about 4.5 hours
Lithium batteries: about 9 hours
* The above values are approximate.
* Continuous battery operation times were determined using in-house testing methods. They will vary greatly according to use conditions.
|Dimensions||112 mm (W) Å~ 155 mm (D) Å~ 47 mm (H)|
|Weight (unit only)||290 g|
Questions & Answers
Zoom PodTrak P4
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.