- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Open Box available:
Flex Cine Bi-Colour Mat
Match Ambient, Practical, and Main Light
Designed for filmmakers, Flex Cine Bi-Colour LED mats produce an outstanding quality of light with adjustable colour temperature from 2800K to 6000K. At 1/3" thin and weighing less than 3 lbs., Flex Cine LED mats are ideal for lighting in compact spaces, concealing on set, travel, and storage.
- Adjustable 2800K to 6000K lighting
- Water-resistant IP64 1' x 1' mat fits into tight spaces
- Flexible and pliable design allow for dynamic light spread up to 360-degrees
- Colour accurate up to 97 CRI (98 TLCI)
- Powerful output up to 2200 lux at 1 meter
With a groundbreaking form factor, Flex Cine LED mats have an adjustable light spread up to 360-degrees. These pliable mats also designed with built-in mounting options including hook-and-loop edging, powerful magnetic corners that support the weight of the mat, and metal grommets for hanging.
Powerful. Precise. Pristine.
These versatile lights produce brighter output than comparable flexible LED mats available on the market. They offer an outstanding quality of light with impressive colour accurate output up to 97 CRI and 98 TLCI. Bi-colour LED mats provide flicker-free performance up to 960 frames per second.
Built for the Demanding Filmmaker
These are the only flexible LED mats backed by a lifetime limited warranty. They're ultra durable and brilliantly designed with a water-resistant IP 64 rating up to the connector. Flex Cine LED mats connect to a Flex Cine Dimmer via heavy-duty cables with TE-9 pin connectors. These cables are equipped with Mat Sensing Technology that allow Flex Cine Dimmers to automatically detect which Flex LED mat is connected to customize available controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
Unlimited Mounting Options
Pliable Flex Cine LED mats are designed with built-in mounting options including hook-and-loop edging, powerful magnetic corners that support the weight of the mat, and metal grommets for hanging. Light modifiers for Flex Cine LED mats are available separately and in cost-effective Flex Cine Kits.
The First Smart Dimmer for All Flex LED Mats
Designed in partnership with the experts at Ratpac/Innovative Dimmers, the Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer (available separately) is able to sense and operate all Flex Cine LED mats, including RGBW, bi-colour, and daylight sizes 1' x 1' up to 2' x 2’. It's also backwards compatible with original Flex LED mats in daylight and bi-colour sizes 1’ x 1’ to 2’ x 2' with an optional TE-9 pin adapter. Constructed with a heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum enclosure with built-in V-mount to accept AC or DC power for secure use and travel.
- Lightweight, compact design ideal for travel and storage
- Corners equipped with powerful magnets and grommets
- Incorporated Mat Sensing Technology for customized dimmer controls and powering
- Wide range of light modifier and mounting options available
- Heavy-duty cable with TE-9 pin connector attaches to Flex Cine Dimmer
- Requires AC Adapter or 26V V-Mount Battery. Product will not operate on 14.4-14.8V V-Mount Battery.
- Backed by an unmatched lifetime limited warranty
Flex Cine Bi-Colour Mat (1 x 1')
|Colour Render Index||97|
2062 - 2234
232 - 253
87 - 93
|Dimensions||30.5 x 30.5 x 1.3 cm (12 x 12 x 0.5")|
|Weight||0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)|
|Flicker-Free||Yes (Up to 960 fps)|
|Power Source||DC 14.4-14.8V|
|IP Rating||IP 64|
Questions & Answers
Westcott Flex Cine Bi-Color Mat (1' x 1')
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.